Header Ads

Header ADS

Mourinho, what he said after Roma’s defeat against Bologna



“I want to retain with Roma and if I continue with Roma we should reflect onconsideration on the constraints we've with FFP. It’s better to work with a few younger players who can grow in preference to gamers who're the same and can’t enhance.” The Roma teach said this José Mourinho on Dazn after the defeat against Bologna.

“We recognize the scale of the group. When all of the gamers are available we will fight for fourth area. If we are all of us, we are capable of reaching effects,” delivered Mou. “Does the club additionally want to retain with Mourinho? We haven’t mentioned a contract. When I see these fans who after a fit we performed at a low degree are there for 90 mins, what number of are there? They are precise fans. If the separation had been to take place, it gained’t be for my will.”

“I didn’t just like the referee? I don’t want to speak about the referee while we played this fit. There became a difference in criteria inside the yellows. It seemed to me there was a 2nd yellow in Beukema, it was apparent, however maybe I’m incorrect” , concluded Mourinho.

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.